A directing poppet cartridge thermal relief valve designed to limit pressure in hydraulic circuits as a result of temperature induced pressure intensification.
The ZTRV-62 prevents flow from ➀ to ➁ until the set crack pressure at ➀ is achieved. The poppet then unseats, allowing flow from ➀ to ➁, limiting system pressure.
- Hardened parts for long life.
- Hidden adjustment (tamper resistant).
- Zero profile style cavity.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 6000 PSI (414 Bar)
- Internal Leakage: 5 drop/minute @ reseat pressure.
- Re-Set Pressure: Nominal 80% of crack pressure.
- Spring Range: 2800 to 6000 PSI (138 to 345 bar).
- Preset: See HOW TO ORDER.
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C).
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.