Download Spec Sheet520.1 KB
Download STP19.26 KB
A cartridge valve designed to allow free flow in one direction, while preventing flow in the opposite direction. This valve is commonly used as a load-holding or blocking valve.
Pressure at ➀ overcomes the spring-bias poppet and allows free flow to ➁. Flow in the opposite direction, from ➁ to ➀, is blocked by the poppet.
Features and Benefits
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life.
- Industry common cavity.
Pressure Max psi
Pressure Max bar
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Internal Leakage: 5 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Crack Pressure:
- 5 PSI ( 0.3 Bar)
- 15 PSI ( 1.0 Bar)
- 30 PSI ( 2.1 Bar)
- 65 PSI ( 4.5 Bar)
- 100 PSI ( 6.9 Bar)
- 300 PSI (20.7 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).