Download Spec Sheet448.61 KB
Download 3D PDF1.09 MB
Download STP8.49 KB
A cartridge valve designed to allow free flow in one direction, while preventing flow in the opposite direction. This valve is commonly used as a load-holding or blocking valve.
Pressure at ➀ overcomes the spring-bias poppet and allows free flow to ➁. Flow in the opposite direction, from ➁ to ➀, is blocked by the poppet.
Features and Benefits
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life.
- Low leak.
- Compact size.
Pressure Max psi
Pressure Max bar
- Operating Pressure: 3500 PSI (241 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Nominal Flow 5 gpm (18.9 L/min).
- Internal Leakage: 2 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Crack Pressure:
- 5 PSI (0.5 Bar)
- 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- Installation/Removal Tool: Consult factory