A cartridge valve designed to combine a shock relief valve, (direct acting) and anti-cavitation function through the check valve.
The RV-050 prevents flow from ➁ to ➀ until the set crack pressure at ➁ is achieved. The poppet then unseats, allowing flow from ➁ to ➀ , protecting the circuit from over pressurization.
The RV-050 allows free flow from ➀ to ➁ . As pressure at ➁ exceeds pressure at ➀, the valve unseats from the cavity, allowing flow from ➀ to ➁ . This provides anti-cavitation function through the check valve.
- Rapid response to pressure surges.
- Anticavitation function through the check valve.
- Hardened precision poppet and seat for long life.
- Fast opening and closing.
- Low hysteresis.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 5500 PSI (380 Bar)
- Max. Flow: 16 gpm (60 l/min)
- Internal Leakage: 1.0 cc/min at 80% set
- Crack Pressure Defined: Determined at .25 gpm (0.9 L/min)
- Reseat Pressure: Nominal 80% of crack pressure
- Temperature: -30°F to +220°F (-35°C to +104°C)
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids.
- Cavity/Cavity Tool: R05-2, see page 11.25.2
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).