A cartridge valve designed to direct flow from either of the two inlet ports to a common outlet port.
The DSH-100 allows the check ball to move away from inlet port ➀ or ➂ with the greatest differential pressure and seat against the other inlet port having the least differential pressure providing a flow path to outlet port ➁.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent response to pressure changes.
- Hardened working parts for long life.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.
Pressure Max psi
Pressure Max bar
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Internal Leakage: 5 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).