A cartridge valve designed to direct flow from either of the two inlet ports to a common outlet port.
The ZSHB-63 allows the check ball to move away from inlet port (1) or (3) with the greatest differential pressure and seat against the other inlet port having the least differential pressure. This provides a flow path to outlet port (2).
- Excellent response to pressure changes.
- Chrome alloy ball for long life.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Nominal Flow 4 GPM (15.1 L/min).
- Internal Leakage: 5 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).