A cartridge valve designed with positive shut off, blocking in both directions, to be used in load holding applications.
When de-energized, the DSV-080-2NCSP blocks flow in both directions. When energized, the poppet shifts to allow flow in either direction.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push button in to activate. To return to normal valve function, release button.
- Continuous-duty solenoid.
- Uses Size 10 coils.
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life and low leakage.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Low leak valve available.
- Manual override option.
- Industry common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Internal Leakage:
- 5 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Low leak available - Less than 2 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 110% of rated voltage.
- Current Draw: 12 VDC is 1.8 amps.
- Minimum Pull-In Voltage: 85% of rated voltage at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Response Time: 80% of final change of state with 100% voltage supplied at 100% of nominal flow rating.
- Pull-In: 12 VDC 41 m. sec.
- Drop-Out: 12 VDC 30 m. sec.
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).