A cartridge valve designed to allow free flow in one direction while preventing flow in the opposite direction. Reverse flow can be achieved by reaching the required pilot pressure. This valve is commonly used as a load-holding or blocking valve.
Pressure at ➁ or ➂ overcomes the spring-bias poppet and allows free flow to ➀ or ➃ respectively. Flow in the opposite direction, from ➀ to ➁ or ➃ to ➂, is blocked by the poppet. When the required pilot pressure is achieved at ➁, the poppet unseats and allows flow between ➃ and ➂. When the required pilot pressure is achieved at ➂, the poppet unseats and allows flow between ➀ and ➁. The pilot piston area to poppet seat area is ➃ to ➀.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 4000 PSI (276 Bar)
- Flow: Nominal Flow 6 gpm (22.8 l/min)
- Internal Leakage: 5 drops/min (0.25 cc/min) aty 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C).
- Crack Pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 Bar)
- Pilot Ratio: 4 to 1
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum allow rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).