An adjustable, pilot-operated spool cartridge valve designed to allow flow to actuator circuits until a predetermined pressure is attained, then to discharge flow back to tank at a low pressure.
Flow is blocked from ➀ to ➁ until system pressure exceeds the valve setting allowing flow through the pilot section to pass out of the vent port. As flow passes through the pilot section, the resulting differential pressure shifts the main spool to unload the system to a predetermined low pressure. When the system pressure is reduced below 50 psi (3.4 bar), the valve will reset itself and again block flow from port ➀ to ➁.
Flow is blocked from port ➁ to ➀.
Pressure at port ➁ is added to valve setting
- Quiet operation.
- High accuracy of pilot operated design.
- Hardened parts for long life.
- Hidden adjustment (tamper resistant) option.
- Adjustment prevents spring from going solid.
- Industry common cavity.
- High flow capacity.
- Operating Pressure: 5000 PSI (345 Bar)
- Flow: See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph
- Internal Leakage: 5 in3/min (82 cc/min.) max. at 80% of crack pressure
- Crack Pressure Defined: Determined at .25 GPM (1.0 L/min.)
- Reset Pressure: When port ① pressure is below 50 PSI (3.4 Bar), valve will be reset to original pressure setting.
- Spring Range: 300 to 5000 PSI (21 to 345 Bar).
- Preset: See HOW TO ORDER
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C).
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).