A cartridge valve designed as a pilot-operated, three-way, two-position, spool-type, directional control valve.
With no pilot signal at port ➀, port ➁ is blocked and flow is allowed between port ➂ and ➃. With the required pilot signal applied at port ➀, the valve shifts to allow flow between ports ➂ and ➁ while blocking flow at port ➃.
The bias spring returns the spool to its original position when the pilot signal is removed.
- Hardened spool and sleeve for long life.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Nominal Flow 10 GPM (37.9 L/min).
- Internal Leakage: 5 in3/min. (82cc/min.) max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Pilot Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).