A cartridge valve designed as a three-way, spool-type, directional control valve.
When de-energized, the DSV2-100-3 allows flow between ➁ and ➀, while blocking flow at ➂.
When energized, the cartridge’s spool shifts to allow flow between ➀ and ➂ while blocking flow at ➁.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push button in, twist counterclockwise and release. In this position, valve will remain detented in the shifted condition.
To return to normal operation, push button in, twist clockwise and release. Override will be detented in this position.
- Continuous-duty solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and sleeve for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Industry common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTIC graph.
- Internal Leakage: (Per land) 5 in3/min. (82 cc/min.) max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30° F to +250° F (-35°C to +120° C)
- Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 110% of rated voltage.
- Current Draw: 12 VDC is 1.8 amps.
- Minimum Pull-In Voltage: 85% of rated voltage at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Response Time: 80% of final change of state with 100% voltage supplied at 80% of nominal flow rating.
- Pull-In: 12 VDC 95 m. sec.
- Drop-Out: 12 VDC 80 m. sec.
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).