An adjustable, bi-directional poppet type cartridge valve designed to limit pressure in hydraulic circuits.
The DBRVS-100 is comprised of two relief valves which prevent flow from ➀ to ➁ or ➁ to ➀ until the set crack pressure is achieved at either port ➀ or ➁. When the set crack pressure is reached, the poppet unseats allowing flow from ➀ to ➁ or ➁ to ➀ protecting the circuit from over pressurization.
- Rapid response to pressure surges.
- Low pressure rise.
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life.
- Hidden adjustment (tamper resistant).
- Industry common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 5000 PSI (345 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Nominal Flow 20 GPM (75.7 L/min).
- Internal Leakage: 5 in.3/min. (82cc/min.) max. at reseat.
- Crack Pressure Defined: Determined at .25 gpm (0.9 L/min.)
- Reseat Pressure: Nominal 80% of crack pressure.
- Spring Range: 100 to 5000 PSI (7 to 345 Bar).
- Preset: See HOW TO ORDER
- Temperature: -30° F to +250° F (-35°C to +120° C)
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).