Performs duties to assemble, test, package a variety of assemblies and maintains high standards for Quality Control.
• Ability to use hand tools
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift 20 pounds throughout the duration of the shift
• Must be able to read, communicate, and follow detailed instructions
• Must be self-motivated and flexible to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Operate the computer to enter work orders
• Assemble, test, and pack product per manufacturing documents (Drawing, router, blueprint, and work instructions).
• Follow company procedures and directives.
• Test finished products for defects.
• Study assembly instructions, gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Operates equipment such as assembly press, drill press, test equipment, label printer, etc.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to the company’s procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Pays attention to product quality and produces parts that are acceptable per Deltrol’s workmanship standards as described in manufacturing documents.
• Performs accurate labor reporting.
• Contributes to departmental goals and metrics.
• Supports 5-S and ISO 9001 initiatives.
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Health and Dental Insurance
• 401K with Company Match
• Wellness Program
Qualified candidates please click below to apply, or forward resume to HR@deltrol.com