A toggle-operated cartridge valve designed with positive shut off to be used in load holding applications.
The DTV-080 blocks flow from ➁ to ➀, or ➀ to ➁. When the toggle handle is actuated, fluid flows from ➁ to ➀, or ➀ to ➁. The cartridge allows reverse flow from ➀ to ➁ after overcoming the spring force of 450 PSI (31 Bar).
The DTV-080 can be actuated by pushing or pulling the toggle handle and will over-center detent open.
- Chrome alloy ball for long life.
- Push or pull actuator.
- Over-center detents open.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Internal Leakage: 5 drops/min. max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).