A cartridge valve designed to direct flow from either of the two inlet ports to a common outlet port.
The ZSH2-63 allows the spring-bias poppet to move away from inlet port (1) (biased closed) or (3) with the greatest differential pressure and seat against the other inlet port having the least differential pressure. This provides a flow path to outlet port (2).
- Excellent response to pressure changes.
- Zero leak.
- Compact size.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW graph.
- Nominal flow 4 gpm (15.1 L/min.)
- Internal Leakage: 0 drops/min. max. at 1500 PSI (103 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Recommended Filtration:
- Critical Application – ISO 17/15/13
- Non-Critical Application – ISO 20/18/14
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).
- Maximum Leakage: 0 drops/minute @ 1500 PSI