A cartridge valve designed as a three-way, spool-type, directional control valve.
When de-energized, the DSV-080-3B allows flow from ➁ to ➀, while blocking flow at ➂.
When energized, the cartridge’s spool shifts to allow flow between ➁ and ➂ while blocking flow at ➀.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push button in to activate. To return to normal valve function, release button.
- Continuous-duty solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and sleeve for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Industry common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Flow: See PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTIC graph.
- Internal Leakage: (Per land) 5 in3/min. (82 cc/min.) max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 110% of rated voltage.
- Current Draw: 12 VDC is 1.3 amps.
- Minimum Pull-In Voltage: 85% of rated voltage at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Response Time: 80% of final change of state with 100% voltage supplied at 100% of nominal flow rating.
- Pull-In: 12 VDC 45 m. sec.
- Drop-Out: 12 VDC 57 m. sec.
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar).