A cartridge valve designed as a three position, four-way solenoid valve.
When de-energized, the valve allows flow between the ➀, ➁, and ➃ ports with the ➂ port blocked. When the upper solenoid (S1) is energized, the valve allows flow between ➁ and ➀ ports and the ➂ and ➃ ports. When the lower solenoid (S2) is energized, the valve allows flow between the ➃ and ➀ ports and the ➂ and ➁ ports. Operation of Manual
Override Option: To override, pull the knurled knob to activate the coil “S1” function, or push the knurled knob to activate the coil “S2” function. Release the knurled knob to return the center position.
- Continuous-duty solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and sleeve for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Industry common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- See PRESSURE DROP VS. FLOW CURVE.
- Nominal flow 6 gpm (22.7 L/min.)
- Internal Leakage: (Per land) 10 in3/min (164 cc/min) max. at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Temperature: -30°F to +250°F (-35°C to +120°C)
- Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 110% of rated voltage.
- Current Draw: 12 VDC is 1.8 amps.
- Minimum Pull-In Voltage: 85% of rated voltage at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)
- Recommended Filtration: ISO 17/15/13
- Fluids: Mineral-based fluids. For other fluid compatibility, consult factory.
- In-Line Body Material: Anodized 6061T6 aluminum alloy rated at 3000 PSI (207 Bar)